I just got back from a relaxing week-long visit to college. I met with financial aid and tried to get my finances in order, met with my professor and got student teaching in line, and met with Laura to give her some of my pictures so her brother can make a super-cool video of our semester abroad! Also some great fun with my boyfriend and friends! Bowling and hiking are awesome! Anyone want to go bowling with me?
After putting all my pictures on a total of 12 CDs, and giving Kelly her computer back (thanks Kelly!!!!!), I counted all my pictures - 2,500!!! Any suggestions for somewhere I can get a large number of pictures printed for a low cost? (and of course good-quality pictures?!?!) My main project this summer will be making a scrapbook to document my time in London. I will probably rely heavily on my "blogjournal" to which you all became accustomed, and I thank you for your keeping up with it! Any tips or ideas for special pages I can make!? This is where the creative side of me comes out - I CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED ON IT! Unfortunately, I drained my account in London and therefore have to wait the two weeks it will take for me to get my first paycheck. I'm back to working at the campground again - doing activities with all the children that I love! (and some that I don't... but that's another story.) I had my first day back today, and it looks like it will be a good summer. But it doesn't feel like summer yet! Anyone experiencing this lack of summer phenomena? Also, be on the lookout for cool scrapbooking stickers with anything to do with travel, or the countries of Italy, Belgium, France, Wales, Ireland, or Vatican City.
For now, here's some pictures from Mother's Day - it's Kelly, Mom, and I at the Mother/Daughter Banquet at church! Also some of Dad and Kaleb and I too. I love my family! Don't Mom and Kelly look GORGEOUS??!?!





Love you all and sorry for the wait! I will try to post more pictures of my summer at work! Plus some random rantings of differences I've seen since coming back to the states! (Like the toilets....how do they flush like that?!)
1 comment:
Hahahaha! I beat you! I was hoping I would get to blog again before you :) Hope to hear about your adventures soon.
Love you
Post a Comment