So this is indeed my first blog in about six months. What can I say? No excuses fit. Here's a few quick pics and an update...

This is the hallway right when you walk into the front door.
This is the living room, WITH A FIREPLACE!!! Notice the black leather couch.
Here's another view of the living room, with dining room table, and a flat screen TV and DVD player, and cable is included. I've got over 80 channels but nothing's ever on!In case you couldn't tell, I'm successfully moved to a new apartment in the other close-by state! I moved mostly for insurance purposes. I'm excited to have this behind me and now all I have to do is straighten everything up! Also, I am a proud new employee of Chick Fil A! Hopefully this is just for the summer...I've applied for several teaching positions for the fall and hopefully one of those will work out too. I've already had two interviews, hoping for more. God's in control, and that's about the only comfort I can hope in. He'll take care of me! Pray!
Other than that, I've been enjoying my summer, kayaking and swimming in a lake at a friend's lakehouse, fishing, running, raquetballing, working out, reading, cleaning, and trying to learn how to make bread! I've also been to a theme park a few days, and had a few short trips up north. One was for a graduation party for Kaleb and I, and one for a visit to Greg's folks. If only the summer would last forever!

No comments:
Post a Comment